Thursday, April 21, 2011

Legacy



This was a trash ass movie.


I cant put my finger quite on the button if it was due to the script or the director but it was weak.  I wanted to see this cause it had my nigga Stringer Bell in it.  He did his job but something about this movie just wasn't hitting the mark.

Elba has weird psychological trip he is going through.  This involves flashbacks and they go back on the story.  They bring people in and later on you find that these niggas died earlier.  So what is this nigga imagining shit?  Come to find out he was on some post traumatic stress shit.  I want to say this is in a way like The Black Swan just no where near as intriguing and understanding.  

 Elba's character is an ex-marine turned hit squad member who's brother is a top senator in the US.  He gets set up and blah blah blah...  It lost my interest.  I sat through this one with about one corny moment away from ejecting it that never came.  I think the acting was what kept it in the dvd player.  

The acting was cool but this shit was just weak overall.


My Rating;
2/5

No comments:

Post a Comment